Thanks to my masterful painter friend from India, Milind Mulick, for thinking about me. I don't really have the time to play, and there is no way I can choose only seven other people to tag. But, I will reveal the requisite seven little-known facts about myself for a few chuckles....of course, I can't resist throwing a wrench into the works: one of these facts is not true!
1. Drove a car 200 mph.
2. Snuck through a Russian border checkpoint without a visa.
3. Did 85 sit-ups in one minute.
4. Flew a Lear jet at 45,000 ft.
5. Told Larry Csonka I've never watched a football game because it's too boring.
6. Laughed uncontrollably at a funeral.
7. Gave guitar lessons to the #1 world-ranked men's and women's tennis players.
Back to our regularly-scheduled programming soon.